Atlanta CityPASS – A perfect Saturday Day trip from Columbus, and if you’re looking to save some money? Book in advance and save money with Kijubi.com’s instant tickets!
- Atlanta CityPASS provides admission to the following attractions: Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Inside CNN Studio Tour, choice of High Museum of Art -OR- Fernbank Museum of Natural History, and choice of Zoo Atlanta -OR- Atlanta History Center. Ticket book is valid for nine days from first use.
Atlanta CityPASS has collected and vetted the top must-see, must-do attractions and priced them 51% less than the same tickets purchased separately. And CityPASS ticket holders skip most main ticket lines.
Four actual admission tickets are bound into a dollar bill-sized booklet, each with a tip revealing a CityPASS secret to breezing past ticket lines like a VIP. A map, attraction details, transportation directions, best times to visit and money-saving coupons make Atlanta CityPASS an ideal guidebook. Valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the date of first use, CityPASS is an organized, budget-friendly travel solution for both action-packed weekends or longer, more leisurely paced city explorations.
Atlanta CityPASS includes the following:
- Georgia Aquarium (Expedited entry admission, Deepo’s 4-D theater, Quick Dip tour.
- World of Coca-Cola (Timed entry admission, 4-D Theater admission and commemorative bottle)
- Inside CNN Studio Tour (Admission)
- Option Ticket: Fernbank Museum of Natural History (Admission, SP Exhibits & IMAX) -OR- High Museum of Art (Admission & special exhibits)
- Option Ticket: Zoo Atlanta (Express entry & All Rides wristband) -OR- Atlanta History Center (Admission to Tullie Smith Farm, the Swan House, Centennial Olympic Games Museum, and six gardens and trails)