Enchanting Dinner Cruise
Fort Lauderdale, Florida — Experience the peaceful majesty of the river on this four-hour dinner cruise in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Enjoy the tranquil beauty of South Florida as you pass by eloquently illuminated waterfront homes. Just as you’re beginning to feel hypnotized by the stillness of nature, we arrive at our themed island around 7pm. We will be on this island for about two hours. Get ready to gorge yourself on classic Southern cooking!
Waitresses will serve you our delicious barbecue ribs, chicken and shrimp until you’ve had all that you can take. It’s all included, so eat up and leave full. Water and coffee are included. Soda, beer, rum punch and pina coladas are available for purchase.
- Boarding begins at 5:15pm. Passengers should arrive no later than 5:30pm.
- Smoking is not permitted on the boat. Passengers may smoke in the outdoor areas of the island, but not inside the dining room.
- The boat is handicap accessible. Wheelchairs are available to assist passengers on the island.
- Restrooms are available both on the boat and on the island.
Once you’ve eaten all you can eat, enjoy the award winning humor of our variety revue. The evening ends perfectly with a romantic moonlit ride back. It’s a unique evening that you’ll talk about, laugh about, and always remember.
- 4-hour dinner cruise on our historic riverboat
- All-you-can-eat dinner of barbecue ribs, chicken and shrimp
- Water and coffee (other drinks available for purchase)
- A visit to our themed island
- Hilarious comedy show after dinner
- Friendly and experienced Captain and crew
- Handicap accessibility
- A unique experience you’ll never forget!
The Historic New River
The New River is the link between the Everglades and the Atlantic Ocean. Originally called the “Himmarshee” in Seminole, the river gets its contemporary name from the shifting sands that continuously alter its entry point into the Atlantic. Each time the coast was charted, it appeared that there was a new river.
Step Back in Time on Our Riverboat!
Our historically inspired riverboat is 46 years old and holds 517 passengers. It was designed by the current owner, who took pictures as inspiration from boats all over, including Disney and New Orleans.